Monday, June 11, 2012

What I'm making this week: June 11 through June 17

Well I did "okay" keeping up with posting my meals as I was making them.  I didn't do so great in making everything I said I would, but I've got an excuse... I'm lazy.

Not the excuse you were expecting?  Just keeping it real.

I've got the pictures from Friday that will be going up soon, but I wanted to share what I'll be making this week.

  • Monday - all recipes from Vegan Diner
    • Barbecued Ribz with Rough Rider Barbecue Sauce and salad with a baked potato
    • Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding
    • And I'm finally going to get around to decorating my cupcakes
  • Tuesday
    • Breakfast: Chai Banana Bread (Cooking Light)
    • Dinner: Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa (Cooking Light) and Spiced Peas with Cilantro and Lime (Real Simple)
    • After-Dinner Drink: Watermelon Killer Chiller (Every Day with Rachael Ray)
    • Dessert: Banana Cream Pie-in-a-Bowl (Betty Crocker)
  • Wednesday
    • Dinner: Pasta with Kale and Walnut Pesto (Real Simple) with Spring Lettuces and Avocado Dressing with Pistachios (Real Simple)
    • Drink: Homemade Ginger Ale (All You)
  • Thursday
    • Breakfast: Strawberry Banana Smoothies (Food Network)
    • Lunch: Garlic Ham and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (Food Network)
    • Dinner: Mustard Turkey Cutlets and Orzo with Peppers and Spinach (Simple and Delicious)
    • Dessert: Gerbera Daisy Cupcakes (Wilton Design)
  • Friday
    • Lunch: Warm Butter Lettuce Salad with Hazelnuts (Food Network)
    • Appetizer: Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups (Pillsbury)
    • Dinner: Soy Shrimp with Rice Noodles (Healthy Cooking)
    • Dessert: Browned Butter Bananas with Toasted Pecans (myRecipes)
  • Saturday
    • Breakfast: Panko-Topped Curried Eggs Breakfast Pizza (Pillsbury)
    • Appetizer: Quick Pizza Rolls (Simple and Delicious)
    • Dinner: Portobello Mushroom Burgers (All You) with Scalloped Potatoes with Tomatoes and Bell Peppers (Food Network)
    • Dessert: Chocolate-Hazelnut-Coconut Bars (Pillsbury)
  • Sunday
    • Breakfast: Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes (Every Day with Rachael Ray)
    • Dinner: Creamy Tomato-Stuffed Chicken  
    • Dessert: Lemon Cheesecake Bars (myRecipes)
Wish me luck and I'll be checking in with you later to give you my progress.  Until then... happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment