Monday, June 4, 2012

What I'm Making This Week - 6/4 through 6/10

I've been cooking so much, I've gotten REALLY behind on posting.  It's ridiculous.  I still want  you all to see what I'm doing, so I thought I'd do two new things:
  • I'm going to post my meal plan for the week every Sunday.
  • Each night, I'm going to post the things I've cooked for the day.
I'm really hoping I'll be able to stay on top of these two things so you can see what I'm doing.

If this were me, I'd be missing a finger... probably two.
This week's meal plan is:
  • Monday - Vegan day!!!
    • Old Fashioned Hamburger Buns (for sloppy joes)
    • Very Sloppy Joes
    • Crispy Chickpea Onion Rings
    • Ooey-Gooey Brownies
  • Tuesday
    • {lunch} Bacon Fried Rice
    • {dinner} Beef and Black Bean Enchiladas
    • {dinner - side dish} Spicy Black Beans
    • {dinner - side dish} Mexican Red Rice
    • {dessert} Marshmallow Fondant
  • Wednesday
    • {breakfast} Pistachio-Chai Muffins
    • {lunch} Shrimp Cobb Salad
    • {dinner} Penne with Pancetta, Sage and Mushrooms (served with salad & crusty bread)
    • {drink} Pink Lemonade
    • {dessert} When I Grow Up Cupcakes
  • Thursday
    • {breakfast} Jump-Start Smoothies
    • {lunch} Cheddar & Pickles Grilled Cheese
    • {dinner} Sage & Prosciutto Chicken Saltimbocca with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes & Asparagus
    • {dessert} Chewy Peanut Butter-Caramel Bars
  • Friday
    • {lunch} Quinoa Stuffed Avocados
    • {appetizers} Baked Clam Dip with Crusty French Bread Dippers
    • {dinner} Chili-Braised Fish with Tomatoes & Potatoes
    • {drink} Butterscotch Martinis
    • {dessert} Coconut Rice Custard
  • Saturday
    • {breakfast} Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites
    • {lunch} Mushroom-Onion Stuffed Potatoes
    • {dinner} Spaghetti with Bacon Meatballs
    • {dessert} Roses to the Occasion cake
  • Sunday
    • Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Empanadas
Check back in daily to see what I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment