Friday, June 8, 2012

What I Made: June 7, 2012

I had a lot of things planned for June 7.  Then my body decided to not agree with me and I had a pain flare.  While my dogs enjoyed me sitting around and napping, I didn't get a lot of cooking/baking done.

That doesn't mean I didn't make ANYTHING.  It just stopped once I couldn't take it anymore.

My morning started off with a smoothie from my archives.  Good Housekeeping had this Jump-Start Smoothie in their September 2011 issue.

© You Want Me to Cook?
Jump-Start Smoothies

It definitely got my morning off to a good start!  And the day only got better with lunch.

© You Want Me to Cook?
Cheddar and Pickles Grilled Cheese

This is a slightly pricey Cheddar and Pickles Grilled Cheese from Food Network's April 2012 issue.  Pricey because the "cheese" part is an aged white cheddar.  It was definitely worth the money!

I'm writing this post after cooking this afternoon.  Yummy pastries and an incredibly delicious vegan meal will be in tomorrow's post.  My evening has appetizers, sweets and for the first time I'm braising fish. Should be interesting!

Hopefully tomorrow's post if going to be chock-full of "yumminess!"  Until then... happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment